Wednesday, January 18, 2006

desquamation

I DONT EVEN HAVE FINGER PRINTS ANYMORE
poor pinky finger.
poor ring finger.
poor right hand!!!
painful!




If
you

know anything
or anyone that can help me about this please dear god let me know.
Is it like leprocy?
Will it spread and eat all of me or fucking what?!?!?!?!?

Im scared.


Thanks to HANDSOAP, from SAFEWAY's generic brand, 2 years ago,.. while living in London.

Stange different laws about what chemicals are allowed ~ surely a factor. and recently its gotten very bad, from doing too many dishes and washing tables and cleaning things with even safe soap etc It had practically disappeared before it got bad starting in october when i started working at the coffee shop.

2 Comments:

Blogger fairclavicle said...

I don't know how you feel about gloves. But this is what I might do:
at night, one layer of baby oil, and then lotion, as well as sleeping in winter gloves. ..fragrance free lotions and soaps. I think that your boss should allow an alternative to the disinfectants you are using.Vinegar is a good cleaner. Gloves when you paint...gloves with dishes...gloves all day except for petting the bunnies. Some omega 3 might help too? I know that old bank people have no fingerprints about them, due to paper money.

2:24 PM  
Blogger glowsofelsewhere said...

I meant to tell you!!!
The gloves have been working so well!!! Theres things stuff called AQUAPHOR which is over the counter and only about 7 dollars and its a topical ointment which looks like bactaberan(sp?) or neosporin but its magical. :)

Its gotten better about 75% so far. :)

Thank you so much!!!!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home